Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lincoln County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Lincoln County
      Zips: 
    97364
    97364
    97357
    97343
    97390
    97369
    97366
    97376
    97388
    97366
    97380
    97368
    97498
    97391
    97341
    97394
    97367
    97365
      Coordinates: 
    44.645843506628246, -123.90765476181853
      Area total: 
    1194.55 sq. mi., 3093.88 sq. km, 764513.92 acres
      Area land: 
    981.00 sq. mi., 2540.78 sq. km, 627841.28 acres
      Area water: 
    213.55 sq. mi., 553.09 sq. km, 136672.64 acres
      Established: 
    1893
      Capital seat: 

    Newport
    Address: 225 W Olive St
    County Courthouse
    Newport, OR 97365-3811
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lincoln County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    50,395; Population change: 9.47% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    51 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $41,244
      Households: 
    20,121
      Unemployment rate: 
    10.90% per 20,598 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $1.84 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lincoln County's population of Oregon of 9,874 residents in 1930 has increased 5,1-fold to 50,395 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.65% female residents and 48.35% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.22% in Lincoln County, Oregon are married and the remaining 42.78% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.22% in Lincoln County, Oregon are married and the remaining 42.78% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    32,066 residential units of which 70.81% share occupied residential units.

    21.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Lincoln County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.09% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.92% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.60% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 6.17% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lincoln County, Oregon 46.15% are owner-occupied homes, another 23.78% are rented apartments, and the remaining 30.07% are vacant.

  • The 21.70% of the population in Lincoln County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 36.800%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 59.680%) of those eligible to vote in Lincoln County, Oregon.

Skyline of Lincoln County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Local Net

Beulah, MI 49617

Xfinity Store by Comcast

2000 Willowbrook Dr Suite 1526, Houston, TX 77070

Internap Network Services

1 Pennsylvania Plaza # 2527, New York, NY 10119

Worldwide Technologies Inc

924 Main St, Lexington, MO 64067

Trace Parts Inc

142 Pead Hill Rd, Wilton, New Hampshire 03086

Landscape of Oregon