Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Marion County

  •   State: 
    Oregon
      County: 
    Marion County
      Zips: 
    97314
    97373
    97312
    97311
    97384
    97307
    97342
    97350
    97308
    97346
    97309
    97310
    97375
    97020
    97305
    97137
    97026
    97385
    97352
    97392
    97303
    97325
    97362
    97032
    97002
    97306
    97383
    97317
    97381
    97305
    97303
    97071
    97302
    97301
      Coordinates: 
    44.90331598589869, -122.58466919247373
      Area total: 
    1190.81 sq. mi., 3084.18 sq. km, 762118.40 acres
      Area land: 
    1180.56 sq. mi., 3057.63 sq. km, 755557.76 acres
      Area water: 
    10.25 sq. mi., 26.55 sq. km, 6560.64 acres
      Established: 
    1843
      Capital seat: 

    Salem
    Address: 555 Court Streetn NE
    County Courthouse
    Salem, OR 97301-3736
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Marion County, Oregon, United States

  •   Population: 
    345,920; Population change: 9.70% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    293 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,039
      Households: 
    112,171
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.90% per 163,017 county labor force
  •   Income taxes: 
    9.00%
      GDP: 
    $15.37 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Marion County's population of Oregon of 60,550 residents in 1930 has increased 5,71-fold to 345,920 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.43% female residents and 50.57% male residents live in as of 2020, 57.07% in Marion County, Oregon are married and the remaining 42.93% are single population.

    As of 2020, 57.07% in Marion County, Oregon are married and the remaining 42.93% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    128,541 residential units of which 95.37% share occupied residential units.

    25.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Marion County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    73.19% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.07% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.50% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Marion County, Oregon 58.91% are owner-occupied homes, another 34.40% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.69% are vacant.

  • The 36.19% of the population in Marion County, Oregon who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 47.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 49.630%) of those eligible to vote in Marion County, Oregon.

Skyline of Marion County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Excess Access

San Francisco, CA 94122

Fibernet Communications Inc

4302 Laclede Ave, St. Louis, MO 63108

New Generation Media LLC

418 B St #100, Santa Rosa, CA 95401

Skyerock Networking

800 Main St #305, Winfield, KS 67156

Comcast Service Center

338 S Main St, Marion, VA 24354

Landscape of Oregon