Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Butler County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Butler County
      Zips: 
    16039
    16018
    16016
    16035
    16048
    16003
    16022
    16027
    16030
    16024
    16040
    16029
    16001
    16020
    16041
    16050
    16034
    16045
    16061
    16052
    16053
    16023
    16038
    16046
    16051
    16025
    16033
    16037
    16056
    16059
    16055
    16057
    16063
    16046
    16002
    16066
    16001
      Coordinates: 
    40.912014113919085, -79.91330644640051
      Area total: 
    795.73 sq. mi., 2060.94 sq. km, 509268.48 acres
      Area land: 
    789.56 sq. mi., 2044.95 sq. km, 505317.12 acres
      Area water: 
    6.17 sq. mi., 15.99 sq. km, 3951.36 acres
      Established: 
    1800
      Capital seat: 

    Butler
    Address: P.O. Box 1208
    Butler, PA 16003-1208
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Butler County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    193,763; Population change: 5.39% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    245 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,506
      Households: 
    70,821
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.90% per 97,152 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $10.13 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Butler County's population of Pennsylvania of 80,480 residents in 1930 has increased 2,41-fold to 193,763 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.99% female residents and 49.01% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.93% in Butler County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.07% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.93% in Butler County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.07% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    85,019 residential units of which 92.60% share occupied residential units.

    27.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Butler County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    84.52% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.14% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.39% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.22% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Butler County, Pennsylvania 72.35% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.98% are rented apartments, and the remaining 7.67% are vacant.

  • The 56.72% of the population in Butler County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.880%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 35.540%) of those eligible to vote in Butler County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Butler County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Pixius Communications LLC

301 N St Francis St, Wichita, Kansas 67202

StratusWave Communications

1025 Main St #900, Wheeling, WV 26003

iKNO Intranet

100 Fore St C, Portland, ME 04101

A-Sat Incorporated

6160 SW College Rd, Ocala, FL 34476

Advanced Paging

600 Ash Ave W, McAllen, TX 78501

Landscape of Pennsylvania