Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Cameron County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Cameron County
      Zips: 
    15861
    15832
    15834
      Coordinates: 
    41.436792740630175, -78.20387330259582
      Area total: 
    398.42 sq. mi., 1031.89 sq. km, 254986.24 acres
      Area land: 
    396.23 sq. mi., 1026.23 sq. km, 253587.84 acres
      Area water: 
    2.19 sq. mi., 5.66 sq. km, 1398.40 acres
      Established: 
    1860
      Capital seat: 

    Emporium
    Address: 20 E 5Th St
    County Courthouse
    Emporium, PA 15834-1469
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Cameron County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    4,547; Population change: -10.58% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    11 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $38,921
      Households: 
    2,181
      Unemployment rate: 
    12.60% per 2,036 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $204.75 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Cameron County's population of Pennsylvania of 5,307 residents in 1930 has dropped 0,86-fold to 4,547 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.32% female residents and 49.68% male residents live in as of 2020, 59.57% in Cameron County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 40.43% are single population.

    As of 2020, 59.57% in Cameron County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 40.43% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    3,932 residential units of which 53.92% share occupied residential units.

    17.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Cameron County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.32% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.09% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.19% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Cameron County, Pennsylvania 37.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 12.60% are rented apartments, and the remaining 49.60% are vacant.

  • The 53.78% of the population in Cameron County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.930%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.150%) of those eligible to vote in Cameron County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Cameron County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Cyber Access Internet Communications

2000 Massachusetts Ave, Cambridge, MA 02140

Live Wire Networks

4577 N Pecos St #2435, Denver, CO 80211

Comcast Service Center

338 S Main St, Marion, VA 24354

Xfinity Store by Comcast

13623 S Dixie Hwy Suite 145A, Palmetto Bay, FL 33176

Landscape of Pennsylvania