Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lancaster County

  •   State: 
    Pennsylvania
      County: 
    Lancaster County
      Zips: 
    17504
    17552
    17564
    17533
    17564
    17575
    17503
    17521
    17606
    17580
    17585
    17570
    17605
    17528
    17568
    17608
    17537
    17538
    17550
    17567
    17518
    17604
    17576
    17506
    17507
    17508
    17581
    17565
    17502
    17582
    17532
    19501
    17536
    17560
    17534
    17563
    17535
    17516
    17501
    17509
    17505
    17547
    17562
    17555
    17520
    17538
    17529
    17572
    17569
    17578
    17554
    17519
    17551
    17579
    17527
    17584
    17517
    17512
    17540
    17566
    17552
    17557
    17022
    17545
    17543
    17522
    17602
    17603
    17601
      Coordinates: 
    40.04243048880853, -76.24769678687028
      Area total: 
    983.80 sq. mi., 2548.03 sq. km, 629632.00 acres
      Area land: 
    943.92 sq. mi., 2444.75 sq. km, 604111.36 acres
      Area water: 
    39.88 sq. mi., 103.28 sq. km, 25520.64 acres
      Established: 
    1729
      Capital seat: 

    Lancaster
    Address: 150 North Queen Street
    County Government Center
    Lancaster, PA
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, United States

  •   Population: 
    552,984; Population change: 6.46% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    586 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $53,967
      Households: 
    188,959
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.50% per 281,736 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    6.00%
      Income taxes: 
    3.57%
      GDP: 
    $26.88 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lancaster County's population of Pennsylvania of 196,882 residents in 1930 has increased 2,81-fold to 552,984 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.00% female residents and 49.00% male residents live in as of 2020, 62.02% in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.98% are single population.

    As of 2020, 62.02% in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania are married and the remaining 37.98% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    216,502 residential units of which 95.36% share occupied residential units.

    23.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Lancaster County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.02% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.08% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.88% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania 68.48% are owner-occupied homes, another 27.55% are rented apartments, and the remaining 3.97% are vacant.

  • The 46.08% of the population in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.210%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.440%) of those eligible to vote in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania.

Skyline of Lancaster County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Panix Public Access Network

134 W 29th St #609, New York, NY 10001

Local Net

62 US-51, Manitowish Waters, WI 54545

Spectrum Store

5084 Fayetteville Rd, Lumberton, NC 28358

Hollander's Online

3858 Bestech Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48197

Landscape of Pennsylvania