Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Aiken County

  •   State: 
    South Carolina
      County: 
    Aiken County
      Zips: 
    29802
    29804
    29839
    29850
    29861
    29816
    29802
    29834
    29822
    29856
    29828
    29105
    29841
    29137
    29831
    29129
    29809
    29805
    29164
    29851
    29842
    29829
    29841
    29803
    29801
      Coordinates: 
    33.54429520000209, -81.63469494467309
      Area total: 
    1080.17 sq. mi., 2797.62 sq. km, 691308.16 acres
      Area land: 
    1070.68 sq. mi., 2773.05 sq. km, 685235.20 acres
      Area water: 
    9.49 sq. mi., 24.58 sq. km, 6072.96 acres
      Established: 
    1871
      Capital seat: 

    Aiken
    Address: 828 Richland Ave W
    County Courthouse
    Aiken, SC 29801-3834
    Governing Body: County Council with 9 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Aiken County, South Carolina, United States

  •   Population: 
    168,808; Population change: 5.44% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    158 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,245
      Households: 
    62,138
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.00% per 75,531 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.00%
      Income taxes: 
    7.00%
      GDP: 
    $6.26 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Aiken County's population of South Carolina of 47,403 residents in 1930 has increased 3,56-fold to 168,808 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.73% female residents and 48.27% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.29% in Aiken County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.71% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.29% in Aiken County, South Carolina are married and the remaining 39.71% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    76,923 residential units of which 90.29% share occupied residential units.

    26.7 minutes is the average time that residents in Aiken County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.02% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 13.67% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.26% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 1.84% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Aiken County, South Carolina 68.38% are owner-occupied homes, another 21.48% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.14% are vacant.

  • The 49.51% of the population in Aiken County, South Carolina who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 61.410%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 37.410%) of those eligible to vote in Aiken County, South Carolina.

Skyline of Aiken County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

iBMG Pro

11117 Carlota St, San Diego, CA 92129

Optimum

719 S Grove St, Hendersonville, NC 28792

HighTower Communications

1111 Harper Cemetery Rd, Pocahontas, AR 72455

Broadband Deming

132 N Gold Ave, Deming, NM 88030

Xfinity Store by Comcast

7561 North Point Pkwy Suite 900, Alpharetta, GA 30022

Landscape of South Carolina