Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Benton County

  •   State: 
    Tennessee
      County: 
    Benton County
      Zips: 
    38333
    38341
    38221
    38320
      Coordinates: 
    36.06978388537718, -88.06827314663757
      Area total: 
    436.23 sq. mi., 1129.83 sq. km, 279187.20 acres
      Area land: 
    394.31 sq. mi., 1021.25 sq. km, 252355.84 acres
      Area water: 
    41.92 sq. mi., 108.58 sq. km, 26831.36 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Camden
    Address: 1 Court Square
    County Courthouse
    Camden, TN 38320-2070
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 18 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Benton County, Tennessee, United States

  •   Population: 
    15,864; Population change: -3.79% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    40 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $32,155
      Households: 
    6,893
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 6,714 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    9.75%
      GDP: 
    $336.48 M, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Benton County's population of Tennessee of 11,237 residents in 1930 has increased 1,41-fold to 15,864 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.94% female residents and 48.06% male residents live in as of 2020, 66.56% in Benton County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 33.44% are single population.

    As of 2020, 66.56% in Benton County, Tennessee are married and the remaining 33.44% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    8,485 residential units of which 81.10% share occupied residential units.

    28 minutes is the average time that residents in Benton County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.43% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 14.24% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.17% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Benton County, Tennessee 63.02% are owner-occupied homes, another 14.94% are rented apartments, and the remaining 22.04% are vacant.

  • The 53.66% of the population in Benton County, Tennessee who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 57.050%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 40.820%) of those eligible to vote in Benton County, Tennessee.

Skyline of Benton County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Spectrum Store

3121 S Grand Blvd, St. Louis, MO 63118

Optimum

247 Sloan Rd, Franklin, NC 28734

Netplex LLC

85 Gillett St, Hartford, CT 06105

Reroute Inc

7222 Deerhill Ct, Village of Clarkston, MI 48346

Jade Enterprises

5316 53rd Ave E LOT V4, Bradenton, FL 34203

Landscape of Tennessee