Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Tarrant County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Tarrant County
      Zips: 
    76163
    76147
    76094
    76162
    76181
    76136
    76147
    76121
    76101
    76161
    76099
    76098
    76124
    76185
    76096
    76003
    76095
    76013
    76137
    76129
    76004
    76092
    76019
    76196
    76135
    76148
    76131
    76127
    76005
    76132
    76140
    76114
    75054
    76182
    76148
    76109
    76148
    76140
    76131
    76137
    76116
    76180
    76114
    76135
    76180
    76111
    76123
    76119
    76108
    76002
    76155
    76131
    76244
    76126
    76120
    76118
    76179
    76126
    76134
    76148
    76103
    76108
    76013
    76105
    76118
    76114
    76060
    76014
    76052
    76135
    76117
    76039
    76036
    76115
    76022
    76001
    76182
    76179
    76018
    76177
    76164
    76140
    76016
    76244
    76020
    76006
    76137
    76054
    76119
    76106
    76133
    76040
    76111
    76117
    76112
    76110
    76180
    76132
    76017
    76012
    76021
    76109
    76015
    76013
    76034
    76248
    76053
    76010
    76116
    76011
    76102
    76104
    76092
    76063
    76107
    76051
      Coordinates: 
    32.77192341917171, -97.29113116285042
      Area total: 
    902.30 sq. mi., 2336.94 sq. km, 577470.08 acres
      Area land: 
    863.66 sq. mi., 2236.86 sq. km, 552741.12 acres
      Area water: 
    38.64 sq. mi., 100.07 sq. km, 24728.96 acres
      Established: 
    1849
      Capital seat: 

    Fort Worth
    Address: 100 E Weatherford St
    County Administration Building
    Fort Worth, TX
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Tarrant County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,110,640; Population change: 16.67% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,439 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $54,862
      Households: 
    642,077
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 1,082,822 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $106.86 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Tarrant County's population of Texas of 197,553 residents in 1930 has increased 10,68-fold to 2,110,640 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.13% female residents and 49.87% male residents live in as of 2020, 60.02% in Tarrant County, Texas are married and the remaining 39.98% are single population.

    As of 2020, 60.02% in Tarrant County, Texas are married and the remaining 39.98% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    808,364 residential units of which 94.11% share occupied residential units.

    28.4 minutes is the average time that residents in Tarrant County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    82.28% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.44% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.56% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.65% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Tarrant County, Texas 58.25% are owner-occupied homes, another 35.05% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.70% are vacant.

  • The 50.52% of the population in Tarrant County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 55.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 43.730%) of those eligible to vote in Tarrant County, Texas.

Skyline of Tarrant County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

GWI

43 Landry St, Biddeford, ME 04005

Megavision Corporation

Columbus, NE 68602

Jackson Heights Sweepstakes

2626 NC-11, Kinston, NC 28504

Time Warner Cable

1015 Olentangy River Rd, Columbus, OH 43212

Strada Communications LLC

224 13th St, Rapids City, IL 61278

Landscape of Texas