Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

ZIP Code 75098

Zip code area 75098 in Wylie, Collin County, TX

  •   State: 
    Texas
      Counties: 
    Collin County
    ,
    Rockwall County
    ,
    Dallas County
      Cities: 
    Wylie
      Counties all: 
    Collin | Rockwall | Dallas
      County FIPS: 
    48085 | 48397 | 48113
      Area total: 
    38.881 sq mi
      Area land: 
    32.013 sq mi
      Area water: 
    6.868 sq mi
      Elevation: 
    818 feet
  •   Latitude: 
    33,0161
      Longitude: 
    -96,5506
      Dman name cbsa: 
    Dallas-Fort Worth-Arlington TX
      Timezone: 
    Central Standard Time Zone (CST), UTC-6:00; Central Daylight Time (CDT), UTC-5:00
      Coordinates: 
    33.0119, -96.53479
      GMAP: 

    Texas 75098, USA

  •   Population: 
    64,326 individuals
      Population density: 
    29,957.5 people per square miles
      Households: 
    21,067
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.5%
      Household income: 
    $101,460 average annual income
      Housing units: 
    21,204 residential housing units
      Health insurance: 
    15.2% of residents who report not having health insurance
      Veterans: 
    0.7% of residents who are veterans

The ZIP 75098 is a South ZIP code and located in the preferred city/town Wylie, Collin County, Texas with a population estimated today at about 76.494 peoples. The preferred city may be different from the city where the zip code 75098 is located. Wylie is usually the name of the main post office. When sending a package or mail, always indicate your preferred or accepted cities. Using any city from the list of invalid cities may result in delays.

Wylie is the primary city, acceptable cities are Lucas, St Paul.

  • Living in the postal code area 75098 of Wylie, Collin County, Texas 47.9% of population who are male and 52.1% who are female.

    The median age for all people, for males & for females based on 2020 Census data. Median is the middle value, when all possible values are listed in order. Median is not the same as Average (or Mean).

  • Household income staggered according to certain income ranges.

    The median commute time of resident workers require for a one-way commute to work in minutes.

    The distribution of different age groups in the population of the zip code area of Wylie, Collin County 75098.

    The percentage distribution of the population by race.

    Estimated residential value of individual residential buildings as a percentage.

    The age of the building does not always say something about the structural condition of the residential buildings.

    The percentage of education level of the population.

Collin County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Collin County
      Zips: 
    75026
    75379
    75485
    75097
    75121
    75370
    75164
    75026
    75086
    75094
    75002
    75002
    75424
    75173
    75166
    75072
    75069
    75454
    75094
    75442
    75409
    75407
    75009
    75025
    75078
    75082
    75035
    75002
    75098
    75252
    75023
    75071
    75013
    75069
    75070
    75075
    75024
    75074
    75093
      Coordinates: 
    33.18799217288784, -96.5724309490379
      Area total: 
    886.15 sq. mi., 2295.11 sq. km, 567135.36 acres
      Area land: 
    841.40 sq. mi., 2179.22 sq. km, 538497.28 acres
      Area water: 
    44.75 sq. mi., 115.89 sq. km, 28638.08 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    McKinney
    Address: 2300 Bloomdale Rd, Suite 4192
    Administration Building
    McKinney, TX
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Collin County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    1,064,465; Population change: 36.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,265 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $81,508
      Households: 
    285,198
      Unemployment rate: 
    6.30% per 570,623 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $63.20 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Collin County's population of Texas of 46,180 residents in 1930 has increased 23,05-fold to 1,064,465 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.85% female residents and 50.15% male residents live in as of 2020, 69.39% in Collin County, Texas are married and the remaining 30.61% are single population.

    As of 2020, 69.39% in Collin County, Texas are married and the remaining 30.61% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    403,481 residential units of which 94.51% share occupied residential units.

    31.8 minutes is the average time that residents in Collin County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    83.42% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.15% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.72% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.65% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Collin County, Texas 68.80% are owner-occupied homes, another 26.24% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.96% are vacant.

  • The 51.69% of the population in Collin County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 62.160%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 36.660%) of those eligible to vote in Collin County, Texas.

Dallas County

  •   State: 
    Texas
      County: 
    Dallas County
      Zips: 
    75015
    75222
    75250
    75320
    75336
    75342
    75355
    75356
    75359
    75046
    75049
    75059
    75221
    75099
    75260
    75354
    75372
    75017
    75313
    75380
    75015
    75085
    75011
    75357
    75185
    75014
    75187
    75106
    75376
    75382
    75123
    75138
    75016
    75360
    75053
    75381
    75045
    75367
    75030
    75275
    75048
    75374
    75254
    75083
    75261
    75181
    75242
    75249
    75182
    75172
    75270
    75180
    75261
    75181
    75141
    75253
    75233
    75210
    75182
    75089
    75134
    75236
    75048
    75223
    75244
    75232
    75180
    75241
    75159
    75146
    75137
    75044
    75224
    75203
    75390
    75209
    75246
    75227
    75237
    75212
    75215
    75251
    75218
    75214
    75226
    75211
    75116
    75060
    75234
    75216
    75217
    75202
    75088
    75228
    75043
    75039
    75051
    75238
    75052
    75234
    75149
    75038
    75104
    75115
    75042
    75244
    75041
    75205
    75248
    75019
    75208
    75040
    75254
    75235
    75063
    75061
    75220
    75204
    75247
    75225
    75150
    75230
    75062
    75240
    75219
    75050
    75229
    75206
    75207
    75243
    75001
    75081
    75231
    75080
    75006
    75201
      Coordinates: 
    32.76657889281038, -96.77779405896347
      Area total: 
    908.62 sq. mi., 2353.31 sq. km, 581515.52 acres
      Area land: 
    872.38 sq. mi., 2259.44 sq. km, 558320.00 acres
      Area water: 
    36.24 sq. mi., 93.87 sq. km, 23195.52 acres
      Established: 
    1846
      Capital seat: 

    Dallas
    Address: 509 Main St.
    Dallas, TX 75202-3521
    Governing Body: Commisioners Court with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Dallas County, Texas, United States

  •   Population: 
    2,613,539; Population change: 10.36% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    2,994 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $48,014
      Households: 
    849,381
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.70% per 1,355,033 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.25%
      GDP: 
    $242.96 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Dallas County's population of Texas of 325,691 residents in 1930 has increased 8,02-fold to 2,613,539 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.35% female residents and 50.65% male residents live in as of 2020, 54.87% in Dallas County, Texas are married and the remaining 45.13% are single population.

    As of 2020, 54.87% in Dallas County, Texas are married and the remaining 45.13% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    1,038,656 residential units of which 92.96% share occupied residential units.

    29.2 minutes is the average time that residents in Dallas County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    74.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 15.72% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 3.38% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.74% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Dallas County, Texas 48.36% are owner-occupied homes, another 43.37% are rented apartments, and the remaining 8.27% are vacant.

  • The 53.08% of the population in Dallas County, Texas who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 41.890%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 57.150%) of those eligible to vote in Dallas County, Texas.

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Black Box Network Services

9051 Red Branch Rd, Columbia, MD 21045

NCKCN - North Central Kansas Community Network

109 N Mill St, Beloit, KS 67420

Tech-Assist

3700 Palomar Ln, Austin, TX 78727

Wireless Internet Tech LLC

629 Sherard Cir, Lexington, KY 40517