Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Davis County

  •   State: 
    Davis County
    40.99006692783443, -112.1113750627202
      Area total: 
    635.21 sq. mi., 1645.19 sq. km, 406536.32 acres
      Area land: 
    299.07 sq. mi., 774.57 sq. km, 191401.60 acres
      Area water: 
    336.15 sq. mi., 870.62 sq. km, 215134.72 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Address: PO BOX 618
    Farmington, UT 84025-0618
    Governing Body: County Commission with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Hutchinson's Rule

  • Davis County, Utah, United States

  •   Population: 
    362,679; Population change: 18.34% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    1,213 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    4.10% per 175,905 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $13.87 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Davis County's population of Utah of 14,021 residents in 1930 has increased 25,87-fold to 362,679 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 49.53% female residents and 50.47% male residents live in as of 2020, 64.82% in Davis County, Utah are married and the remaining 35.18% are single population.

    As of 2020, 64.82% in Davis County, Utah are married and the remaining 35.18% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    115,217 residential units of which 96.82% share occupied residential units.

    25 minutes is the average time that residents in Davis County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.78% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.66% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.14% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.13% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Davis County, Utah 76.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 19.42% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.26% are vacant.

  • The 76.03% of the population in Davis County, Utah who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 69.740%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 27.480%) of those eligible to vote in Davis County, Utah.

Skyline of Davis County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Records Research Inc

11344 Coloma Rd, Gold River, CA 95670

Broadband Integrators

4840 E Brundage Ln, Bakersfield, CA 93307

CCAonline Inc

601 Keokuk St, Lincoln, IL 62656

CyberLink USA LLC

Infomart, 1950 N Stemmons Fwy, Dallas, TX 75207

Xfinity Store by Comcast

301 W McKinley Ave Suite 140, Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Landscape of Utah