Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Clark County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Clark County
      Zips: 
    98622
    98622
    98666
    98687
    98668
    98601
    98675
    98629
    98606
    98642
    98671
    98664
    98685
    98686
    98663
    98607
    98683
    98604
    98682
    98684
    98665
    98662
    98660
    98661
      Coordinates: 
    45.7791446667001, -122.48257812826719
      Area total: 
    655.60 sq. mi., 1697.99 sq. km, 419583.36 acres
      Area land: 
    628.48 sq. mi., 1627.77 sq. km, 402229.76 acres
      Area water: 
    27.12 sq. mi., 70.23 sq. km, 17353.60 acres
      Established: 
    1845
      Capital seat: 

    Vancouver
    Address: 1200 Franklin St
    County Courthouse
    Vancouver, WA 98660-2812
    Governing Body: County Council with 5 board size
    Governing Authority: Home Rule

  • Clark County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    503,311; Population change: 18.33% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    801 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $59,525
      Households: 
    156,902
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.50% per 242,578 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    8.20%
      GDP: 
    $20.28 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Clark County's population of Washington of 40,316 residents in 1930 has increased 12,48-fold to 503,311 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.24% female residents and 49.76% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.28% in Clark County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.72% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.28% in Clark County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.72% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    195,036 residential units of which 95.98% share occupied residential units.

    26.5 minutes is the average time that residents in Clark County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    79.95% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 10.98% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 2.47% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Clark County, Washington 65.52% are owner-occupied homes, another 30.09% are rented apartments, and the remaining 4.39% are vacant.

  • The 26.31% of the population in Clark County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 45.790%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 51.850%) of those eligible to vote in Clark County, Washington.

Skyline of Clark County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Dura Server Tech Inc

15 Industrial Dr, Old Bridge, NJ 08857

Syptec

13924 4000 W, Bluffdale, UT 84065

Spectrum Store

3555 Legacy Dr, Frisco, TX 75034

DIRECTV Authorized Dealer | MDG Consulting Group Inc

473 E Carnegie Dr #200, San Bernardino, CA 92408

AriaLink

230 N Washington Square, Lansing, MI 48933

Landscape of Washington