Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Lewis County

  •   State: 
    Washington
      County: 
    Lewis County
      Zips: 
    98539
    98522
    98544
    98533
    98538
    98336
    98542
    98572
    98593
    98355
    98585
    98582
    98565
    98532
    98361
    98377
    98564
    98570
    98356
    98591
    98596
    98531
    98532
      Coordinates: 
    46.577768112669894, -122.39263834704904
      Area total: 
    2436.35 sq. mi., 6310.11 sq. km, 1559260.80 acres
      Area land: 
    2402.78 sq. mi., 6223.18 sq. km, 1537781.12 acres
      Area water: 
    33.56 sq. mi., 86.93 sq. km, 21479.68 acres
      Established: 
    1845
      Capital seat: 

    Chehalis
    Address: 360 Nw North St
    County Courthouse
    Chehalis, WA 98532-1925
    Governing Body: Board of Commissioners with 3 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Lewis County, Washington, United States

  •   Population: 
    82,149; Population change: 8.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    34 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $44,321
      Households: 
    29,135
      Unemployment rate: 
    9.40% per 35,103 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    7.90%
      GDP: 
    $3.28 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Lewis County's population of Washington of 40,034 residents in 1930 has increased 2,05-fold to 82,149 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.33% female residents and 49.67% male residents live in as of 2020, 61.16% in Lewis County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.84% are single population.

    As of 2020, 61.16% in Lewis County, Washington are married and the remaining 38.84% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    35,412 residential units of which 89.50% share occupied residential units.

    27.1 minutes is the average time that residents in Lewis County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    78.81% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 12.30% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 4.72% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Lewis County, Washington 64.69% are owner-occupied homes, another 25.14% are rented apartments, and the remaining 10.17% are vacant.

  • The 30.94% of the population in Lewis County, Washington who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 58.430%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 39.260%) of those eligible to vote in Lewis County, Washington.

Skyline of Lewis County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

R M Systems

Rockland, MA 02370

Ydial

3239, 623 E Village Creek Rd, Connersville, IN 47331

Wishful Thinking Internet Services

2104 W Florida St, Greensboro, NC 27403

Little Apple Technologies

112 S Broadway St, Manhattan, MT 59741

Peoples

400 S Main St, Winnsboro, TX 75494

Landscape of Washington