Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Eau Claire County

  •   State: 
    Eau Claire County
    44.72677470759027, -91.28598165719097
      Area total: 
    645.20 sq. mi., 1671.06 sq. km, 412927.36 acres
      Area land: 
    637.92 sq. mi., 1652.21 sq. km, 408270.08 acres
      Area water: 
    7.28 sq. mi., 18.85 sq. km, 4657.28 acres
      Capital seat: 

    Eau Claire
    Address: 721 Oxford Avenue
    Eau Claire, WI
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 29 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Eau Claire County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    105,710; Population change: 7.06% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    165.7 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
      Unemployment rate: 
    5.50% per 58,299 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
      Income taxes: 
    $5.98 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Eau Claire County's population of Wisconsin of 41,087 residents in 1930 has increased 2,57-fold to 105,710 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.21% female residents and 48.79% male residents live in as of 2020, 53.53% in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 46.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 53.53% in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 46.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    44,966 residential units of which 95.36% share occupied residential units.

    19 minutes is the average time that residents in Eau Claire County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    80.70% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 8.17% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 1.34% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.55% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin 61.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 32.59% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.08% are vacant.

  • The 55.33% of the population in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 38.100%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 60.250%) of those eligible to vote in Eau Claire County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Eau Claire County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies


1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906


1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Tekwerks Internet

451 S Brand Blvd #207, San Fernando, CA 91340

Tradebit Inc

3422 Old Capitol Trail #717, Wilmington, DE 19808

Jackson Heights Sweepstakes

2626 NC-11, Kinston, NC 28504

Local Net

713 Colle St, Luxemburg, WI 54217

Sacred Heart Telephone Co

233 2nd Ave, Sacred Heart, MN 56285

Landscape of Wisconsin