Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Milwaukee County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Milwaukee County
      Zips: 
    53293
    53234
    53219
    53217
    53225
    53201
    53219
    53217
    53214
    53212
    53217
    53209
    53295
    53223
    53217
    53221
    53228
    53209
    53219
    53211
    53228
    53205
    53222
    53235
    53220
    53217
    53206
    53220
    53213
    53172
    53213
    53219
    53227
    53129
    53227
    53130
    53225
    53224
    53217
    53222
    53110
    53210
    53218
    53216
    53203
    53221
    53214
    53214
    53223
    53233
    53208
    53211
    53226
    53132
    53209
    53154
    53212
    53207
    53204
    53215
    53226
    53202
      Coordinates: 
    43.015456932251354, -87.58054882719362
      Area total: 
    1189.51 sq. mi., 3080.82 sq. km, 761288.32 acres
      Area land: 
    241.48 sq. mi., 625.44 sq. km, 154548.48 acres
      Area water: 
    948.03 sq. mi., 2455.39 sq. km, 606739.84 acres
      Established: 
    1835
      Capital seat: 

    Milwaukee
    Address: 901 N 9Th Street
    Milwaukee, WI
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 18 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    939,489; Population change: -0.87% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    3890.5 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $43,835
      Households: 
    379,675
      Unemployment rate: 
    8.20% per 463,420 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.60%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $55.08 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Milwaukee County's population of Wisconsin of 725,263 residents in 1930 has increased 1,3-fold to 939,489 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 51.62% female residents and 48.38% male residents live in as of 2020, 47.53% in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 52.47% are single population.

    As of 2020, 47.53% in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 52.47% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    424,191 residential units of which 92.79% share occupied residential units.

    23.9 minutes is the average time that residents in Milwaukee County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    75.65% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 11.38% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 6.64% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 2.12% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin 49.32% are owner-occupied homes, another 43.89% are rented apartments, and the remaining 6.78% are vacant.

  • The 45.19% of the population in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 31.450%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 67.300%) of those eligible to vote in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Milwaukee County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

John Lyons Marketing

436 Round Hill Rd, Wayne, PA 19087

Air BP Aviation Services

5300 Riverside Dr, Cleveland, OH 44135

Comcast Service Center

823 25th Street First Floor, Galveston, TX 77550

MyOtherDrive.com

130 W 2nd St, Dayton, OH 45402

Xnet Wireless

1278 KY-461, Somerset, KY 42503

Landscape of Wisconsin