Skip to main content
U.S. flag

This is an original und secure website

Oneida County

  •   State: 
    Wisconsin
      County: 
    Oneida County
      Zips: 
    54543
    54564
    54463
    54529
    54539
    54531
    54562
    54548
    54501
      Coordinates: 
    45.70555765694089, -89.52182000381781
      Area total: 
    1236.57 sq. mi., 3202.71 sq. km, 791405.44 acres
      Area land: 
    1113.94 sq. mi., 2885.10 sq. km, 712922.88 acres
      Area water: 
    122.63 sq. mi., 317.61 sq. km, 78482.56 acres
      Established: 
    1885
      Capital seat: 

    Rhinelander
    Address: 1 S Oneida Ave
    County Courthouse
    Rhinelander, WI 54501-3416
    Governing Body: Board of Supervisors with 21 board size
    Governing Authority: Dillon's Rule

  • Oneida County, Wisconsin, United States

  •   Population: 
    37,845; Population change: 5.13% (2010 - 2020)
      Population density: 
    34 persons per square mile
      Household income: 
    $45,265
      Households: 
    15,937
      Unemployment rate: 
    7.30% per 17,800 county labor force
  •   Sales taxes: 
    5.50%
      Income taxes: 
    6.75%
      GDP: 
    $1.58 B, gross domestic product (GDP)
  • Oneida County's population of Wisconsin of 15,899 residents in 1930 has increased 2,38-fold to 37,845 residents after 90 years, according to the official 2020 census. U.S. Bureau of the Census beginning in 1900. Data for 1870-1890 are on a de facto or unspecified basis; data for 1900 and later years are resident totals.

    Approximately 50.16% female residents and 49.84% male residents live in as of 2020, 63.88% in Oneida County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.12% are single population.

    As of 2020, 63.88% in Oneida County, Wisconsin are married and the remaining 36.12% are single population.

  •   Housing units: 
    30,465 residential units of which 57.13% share occupied residential units.

    19.6 minutes is the average time that residents in Oneida County require for a one-way commute to work. A long commute can have different effects on health. A Gallup poll in the US found that in terms of mental health, long haul commuters are up to 12 percent more likely to experience worry, and ten percent less likely to feel well rested. The Gallup poll also found that of people who commute 61­–90 minutes each day, a whopping one third complained of neck and back pain, compared to less than a quarter of people who only spend ten minutes getting to work.

    81.14% of the working population which commute to work alone in their car, 9.36% of the working population which commutes to work in a carpool, 0.52% of the population that commutes using mass transit, including bus, light rail, subway, and ferry. 3.59% of the population that has their home as their principal place of work.

  • Of the total residential buildings in Oneida County, Wisconsin 44.43% are owner-occupied homes, another 11.17% are rented apartments, and the remaining 44.40% are vacant.

  • The 62.88% of the population in Oneida County, Wisconsin who identify themselves as belonging to a religion are distributed among the following most diverse religions.

    Since the 1860s, the two main parties have been the Republican Party (here in 2022 = 43.920%) and the Democratic Party (here in 2022 = 54.300%) of those eligible to vote in Oneida County, Wisconsin.

Skyline of Oneida County

In 51 U.S. states are published

1267 Companies
712 Counties
1006 Cities

The 5 newest Companies

Aditum

1 Selleck St, Norwalk, CT 06855

ACD.net

1800 N Grand River Ave, Lansing, MI 48906

EnergyNet

1820 E 9th St, Hopkinsville, KY 42241

Xfinity Store by Comcast

222 Robert C Daniel Jr Pkwy, Augusta, GA 30909

Hartzell Computer Services

2909 Terrace Way, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Other Companies

Celito Communications

6404 Falls of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 27615

Alberene Royal Mail

5157 Alberene Rd, North Garden, VA 22959

Contradiction Films

3103 Neilson Way, Santa Monica, CA 90405

Source Broadband Services

1221 Dodson Way, Riverside, CA 92507

Local Net

113 E Ventura Ave, Clewiston, FL 33440

Landscape of Wisconsin